Saturday, January 07, 2006

Off to Hajj!

Hello friends,

Tonight, the 7th of January, at 9pm, my parents and I are setting out with a group of 50 people on a bus to Mina. This will mark the beginning of our Hajj this year. I will be gone for the whole week performing my Hajj. I am blessed with an amazing opportunity to perform Hajj this year, given the fact my parents leave the Kingdom this year for good. I shall come back on Thursday, inshallah. I feel like taking on a role of a CNN reporter and blogging everything from there too, which I may do so later next week. Right now, I am much excited to embark on this pilgrimage which celebrates unity in diversity with such grandeur and amazement!

Take care you all! (don't miss me too much :-) )

Mansur

2 comments:

Ancient Poem said...

Accepted Hajj inshallah, Mansur. Wishing you a Happy Eid Al-
Adha.

Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak Mansur

I hope you had a successful Hajj and that your duas will be answered.

Wish you safe travel!
SC

Powered By Blogger