Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fool's day

Hey everyone,

Check this out:

"OH MY GOD!!! DONT DO IT MANSUR... WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO!GASP??? "-- Anonymous

"PLZ don't close it...i'm a faithful reader of your blog. i really enjoy your posts.. "-- Anonymous

"I don't think it's a good idea. Don't keep writing for people, write for yourself, and I think the blog is just perfect for such thing. "-- Ahmed

"i will kill myself if u close ur blog---pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont close it! pretty please! pleeeeease--- i promise to leave comments for you--- what will it take for you to continue to keep writing! pleeease--- you can see how desperate i am----p--l---ee----a----s----e!!!!!!!!!! "-- Anonymous

"hey no fair come on....this is the only link i have with u...dont finish it off....i promise to write more comments....come on pls....."--- H.A

Depsite this, I also received one frantic phone call from Australia, asking me if I was really closing down my blog.

Guys, chill out-- I dont know what part of the world you all are in, but today is April 1st. So April Fool's Day!

I dont think I can ever close my blog. Like Ahmed said, I should write for myself, and honestly, I played this prank to see how many people wanted me to continue writing! I was targetting for at least 10 people to write to me... which did not happen.

So dont fret, I am here, I never went away.

Will write loads more stuff right here @ Life of Mansur!

See ya!

Mansur

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww man... after we were all depressed and heart broken for the past week... it was just an April Fools Joke... How cruel...

Anyway... good news is that ur not closing ur blog. Happy to have u back.

X.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm no fair.....chalo im happy now...again :>...

keep writing always

take care

H.A

Anonymous said...

Mansur--

so nice to have u back. i look forward to reading ur stuff--- and sorry for the over-dramatic "i'll kill myself" speech, but i think it made an effect on you to come back!

welcome back mansur!

Powered By Blogger