Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hello,

It's my dad's birthday today. What do I get for someone who seems to have everything? He just got himself a new Blackberry last week, and last year I got him a laptop. He has enough colognes, and enough clothes. Chocolates and flowers will not do. I am so stuck! He has read all the latest books on politics and Islam, so I am stuck there too. Goodness, I think I will end up writing a Happy Birthday card with a personal message; haven't done that in ages. Might make a difference this birthday of his. I am thinking of writing something really personal to let him know how feel I about him. :-)

Since everyone is going to show up at our place, we decided to just go out for dinner and have everyone show up at the restaurant. I will take pictures and post them up soon.

Happy birthday dad!

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger