Saturday, October 12, 2013

Welcome back!

Hey friends,

SO much has been happening in my life in the last so many years or so. I've jus been so caught up with a lot of things I didn't get time to blog. But I think I will summarise the last 4 years here and then proceed to carry on with my blog like I used to.

1. Had several amazing holidays, including Phuket, London, Istanbul as well as Indus river and Cholistan desert.

2. Great things at work- my boss being kicked out and me taking his place is the highlight for me.

3. Pakistani elections, the Pakistani style was something of a massive eye opener for me.

4. Start of Supper Club- a brilliant bunch of people who share the common love for cooking (and eating).

5. Cultural activities in Lahore, starting from cinemas, exhibitions, concerts and all.

There have been loads of great stuff happening, and I look forward to start my blog once again on a more regular basis.

Mansour 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger