Thursday, October 14, 2004

The One About My Loss of Wisdom

Hi,

I am losing wisdom nowadays. The first time when I sensed that I was losing wisdom was back in 1993. The second time was when I was in London, in summer of 2002, when I realized that I am about to lose some of my wisdom. That same year, in October, I lost some more wisdom! Now, tomorrow, I will lose more wisdom! How do I realize how I am losing wisdom? By losing wisdom, am I making bad judgments? Is my thinking and reasoning screwed? Am I basically becoming more dumb as my age progresses?

I can honestly say no to all the above answers, despite losing my wisdom!

The dentist will take out my last wisdom tooth tomorrow. Why they are called wisdom tooth, I have no idea. I wil have to do some research into it.

Here is a website that I found useful:

http://www.umanitoba.ca/outreach/wisdomtooth/wteeth.htm

In-anticipation-of-losing-wisdom,

Mansur


----------UPDATE--------- 14-10-04-------------------

My wisdom tooth is out now. So now I am totally, completely, absolutely widsom-less. The procedure took more than 30 minutes, with two injections and many grunts and shoving taking place inside my mouth. The gripping device was battling with the nerves holding down my tooth in my jaw. The dentist won the battle. The nerves had a strong grip on my tooth, rendering it immobile. It was as if the tooth was stuck in my jaw with superglue. Two gripping devices later, the nerves loosened their grip, and the tooth started moving. Huge shoves and pushing and grunting later, the tooth came out smoothly into the grip of the device. It was covered in blood, about several centimeters long. Now, there is a cavity at the back of my mouth. I cannot believe that all four my wisdom tooth are out!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger