Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Classical Music...

Hi friends,

Here is my ultimate classical music playlist. Some of you may be least interested, but to those who a thing or two about classical music, do you know any great piece of music that I should include here?

1. Blue Danube Waltz --- Johann Strauss
2. Sonata 14 --- Beethoven
3. Liebesleid --- Fritz Kreister
4. Ballet Suite No. 1 --- Shostakovich
5. The Four Seasons --- Antonio Vivaldi
6. Voices of Spring --- Johann Strauss
7. Menuetto --- Mozart
8. Etude --- Chopin
9. Fur Elise --- Beethoven
10. Waltz from a Serenade --- Tchaikovsky
11. Phapsody on a theme of Paganini --- Rachmaninoff
12. Hungarian Dance No. 6 --- Brahms

All right, I am off to the world of Classical Music!
Mansur

1 comment:

Mansour said...

Well, like I said....tell me more that I may have missed out. In case you have seen, all these composers are dead now. I could have included Pavarotti and others, including the new crop like Charlotte Church and Josh Groban, but then I only listed classical music only.

Mansur

Powered By Blogger