Sunday, September 16, 2007

Apple!

Hello friends,

Ever since I was introduced to Apple Powerbooks back in 2000, I have been an ardent follower of all things MAC. No one would appreciate Apple when I ranted and raved about how cool it is. People only started noticing Mac when the iPods came out. Now people are again talking about Apple with the newly launched iPhone. Early reviews are not that positive but I am sure Apple will improve it's line of products.

What I am most interested is in the iPod touch and the MacBook Pro. I hope Dubai gets the iPod touch soon in November when I am there. So for now, you can check out the awesome Apple, and stare at these two wonderful gadgets of which I want to get asap!

(iPod touch!)



(MacBook Pro!)




Have a good one!

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger