Saturday, September 08, 2007

Scam Email!

Hello friends,

I received this really weird email in my inbox. I wasn't reading it initially but the subject header grabbed my attention. I am surprised by the audacity of this gentleman to use Islam for his own perverted ideas. Check out the so many spelling and grammatical errors. A warning to others who may receive this scam email. I deleted his email! How much more desperate can you get!?

Mansur
--------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL

Brother Mansour,

All Praise is due to Almighty Allah, the Lord of incomparable Majesty, I bear witness that is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Prophet Muhammad [SAW], is His Servant and Messenger. I bear witness that my Salah, my sacrifice, my living, my dying belong to Almighty Allah the Lord of the Worlds.

ASALAM ALAYKUM WARAMOTULLAH WABARAKATU.

May Almighty Allah, accept all our good deeds. With Tears, Deep Sorrowful Heart and severe frustrations but with all Hope I am sending this mail to you but I am extremely confused and perplexed. It is true you do not know me I have sent this mail with the Spirit of Islam, I believed as Muslim you will be able to help me that is why I have contacted you, the situation has gotten to Nadir.

My name is Qaasm, I am a Nigerian, I was born a Muslim but has been living an Evil and Sins life, I am a notorious Sinner. I want to repent to Almighty Allah and start anew life but I am having some obstacles which is hindering me that is why I have called for your EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE.

This life is full misery and there is no way we can live there without God, so we must ask for forgiveness. Every seocnd counts, we are getting nearer to the Grave, how do we meet our lord with Sins. That is why we must live and die as a Muslim.If not Suicide is a grevious sin, I would rather die than to be living in Sins.

If you would love to win a Soul for Almighty Allah, I really need a new life as new Muslim that is why I have called for your EXTREMELY EMERGENCY CALL, TO SAVE A SOUL.
dashed with Clean heart and good works, I am tired of sins, life, I need your emergency rescue, PLEASE, SAVE MY SOUL!

We are in the month of Shaaban, i want to meet Ramadan with Clean heart and good works, I am tired of sins, life, I need your emergency rescue, PLEASE, SAVE MY SOUL!

I want to turn to Almighty Allah, something is really hindering me, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! SAVE MY SOUL FROM HELL, I NEED YOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE.

I am tired of this life of Sins, i need a new life as Muslim, I NEED YOUR EMERGENCY RECSUE, SAVE MY SOUL, FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH.

IF you really wish to save me from this life of Sins, reply me on this Email address:

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! FOR THE SAKE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH, SAVE MY SOUL!

I want to repent to Allah, SAVE MY SOUL! BUT

Yours in Islam,
Muhammad Qaasm Olaide

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now the Nigerian email scams are moving into cancer. I just received this. Notice how dying is spelled..lol.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
CC:
Subject: MY DIEING WISH....."Crawford Charity Foundation"
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 04:34:59 +0100

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]

Lady Helen Crawford.
38 Old Church Street,
Manchester, England.

Here writes Lady Helen Crawford, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was
married to Sir William Crawford an Englishman who is dead. When my husband was
alive, he was into private practice all his life. Our life together as husband
and wife lasted for about three decades without a child. My husband died after
a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden
and the less-privileged individuals in the society, as we both had passion for
those people who can not help themselves due to physical disability or
financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that we both needed a
Child from this relationship, which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Five Million
Pounds Sterling(25,000,000.00 GBP) which were derived from his vast estates
and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK(all records are kept
with my family lawyer)....
****
You know the rest...
Then the next email was almost the same but a different "victim"..
To:
CC: recipient list not shown: ;
Subject: Beloved,Reply ASAP.
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:32:00 +0200

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]


From: Lady Rebecca Thatcher.
No:36 Old Shrewberry Street,
London England.

Beloved,i am Lady Rebecca Thatcher, suffering from cancerous ailment..I used
to be married to Sir Jeremy Thatcher an Englishman who is dead and resting
peacefully. My husband was into private practice all his life before he
passed. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Million
Pounds (20,000,000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling)which were derived
from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in
UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me
that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering
from.... blah blah blah..
Amazingly countless people fall for these!

Powered By Blogger