Monday, February 28, 2005

Claustrophobia

Hey guys,

I was in my building elevator today and a previous memory came to my mind. It was a time when I was with my brother and friend in Baha and we got stuck in the elevator of this empty hotel which used to be a hospital. I was so scared, primarily because I thought we were going to plummet to the ground floor. I was also scared because I have claustrophobia, which means that I am scared of going into closed, small, tiny spaces. I was scared at that time because I thought I would be stuck in the elevator forever!

I dont really know where this phobia came from, but it exists, and sometimes I have really bad dreams of being buried alive in a grave or a coffin and I am screaming my lungs out and no can hear me. I hate it so much when I am lying in the open grave and I see everyone standing six feet above me, looking down on me, and I am screaming my soul out and all they can see is a dead me. Man, I get so scared.

Anytime I am in an elevator, or going through a small tunnel or a narrow passageway, I get scared. I feel like I will be trapped and will not have air to breathe.

Man, its scary if you think about it.

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger