Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Attack of the South-Indians

Hey all,

I have been living in UAE for more than five years, and left the country. I came back to Sharjah after one year away, and in the process of settling in my new house, I have been attacked by not one, but more than one South Indians.

Whatever I had to get done: gas connection, laundry and grocery shops below the flats, cleaning, all involved South Indians. However, the one who takes the cake for being the supreme queen of South Indian was a lady at the satellite dish company from whom I subscribed.

I will not get into details for that will only lead me to slander her and I dont want to do that! Some people have told me that South Indians are very shrewd and clever, conniving type of people. Gosh!

I have yet to deal with another one today evening. It's like a scene from the c-grade movie Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, except here its Attack of the Killer South Indians!

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger