Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flat Handover...Finally!

Hello friends,

So finally I got the keys to my apartments in International City yesterday. I was so over joyed I called up my friend and we went to see the apartment together. Nakheel had a last minute change and decided to switch the initial building with this new one, and for once I am thankful they did that, because now, my apartment is two floors higher and it's right in the middle of the Italy section, which is good because it's facing a very open space with a massive roundabout soon to be filled with greenery.

The apartment look really nice, pretty much like what I had before in Sharjah, but this was a tad bit better. There are built in wardrobes, and there is an opening in the wall between the kitchen and the lounge, creating a more open space. I love the size of it and the cosiness factor. Now, all I have to do is start moving and furnishing it my own way.

Because this apartment, and the studio apartment are in my name, I can do with them whatsoever I please. I will surely rent out the studio apartment and live in the 1 bed room apartment. I am hoping to move there in about a week's time. About time I got out of Meadows!

Mansur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
congrats....finally u got the apartment...have fun with the furnishing and settling in...wish I was there to help and irritate :P...send pics once everything is done...

good luck

take care

H.A

Powered By Blogger