Sunday, May 22, 2005

Addiction...!

Hello people,

Confession time: I am addicted to chocolates and chocolate milk. Those who know me personally tease me about it. I wonder why I still drink chocolate milk so religiously. Well, it’s better than Coke, or even alcohol, right? Of course, it’s not better than having fresh juices.

I don’t even remember when I had my first chocolate milk, but I sure do remember growing up drinking it, as well as strawberry and vanilla milk. My brother took after vanilla milk when he was younger, and I took after chocolate milk. Gosh, I remember when I was in Jeddah, Saudia Milk came out with 1/2 liter packets of chocolate milk, and I would have at least two of those each day! My mom would be very frustrated and angry with me, and I would soon have a restriction on the number of chocolate milk I could have each day. I had to go down from 6-8 packets to 1 packet a day! I hardly lasted a week, when I would start to cheat and have more than one packet a day!

Today, chocolate milk is still my number one drink. I have it when I am thirsty. I have it more than I have water each day! Although I am not into drinking it 6 to 8 times a day, I drink about one a day! That’s enough for me now!

My favorite brand is Al-Marai, which comes out from Saudi Arabia! I was so happy when I saw that Al Marai milk also export to Dubai. I also drink their fresh milk as well. Al Marai is the best; it beats Hershey’s, Galaxy, Nesquick and countless others!

Ok, now where is my chocolate milk……?

Mansur

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehhee no comment....i miss al marai too alot...going to have it soon...hehhe

take care
H.A

Mansour said...

my sister has to get chocolate mousse royal from Baskin Robbins everytime she comes to Jeddah! I often have to take her out for ice cream late at nights, and we go to the corniche one, and enjoy the ride! lol!

M

Unknown said...

Somehow its only fitting to say...

Got milk? hehe

Powered By Blogger