Saturday, May 21, 2005

Comeback:: Part 1

Dear friends,

Well, hello people, I am really glad to be back here. I just could not stay away from not blogging. I had to blog, no matter what. Blogging has now become an integral part of me. Writing for me has always been therapeutic, in other words, when I write, no matter how bad my English may be, I find myself at peace. It’s an outlet for me in my otherwise somewhat silent world. When I write, I feel people listen and understand me.

I am sorry if I upset some of you out there. I should know better by now. When I am sharing my life with the world out there in such a public domain, there are bound to be some people who will comment and criticize me for the way I live my life. You see, I value each and everyone of your comments. I take them personally, and I do that because I value them. They are not just mere comments to me; they are more like a conversation to me, which is why I make every attempt to reply on your comments. So, when I started to receive certain comments that were too personal, too judgmental, I began to question if I went wrong somewhere. I fell into the trap once again thinking people are judging me. I have had that my whole life, and I was not prepared to face the music with these so called anonymous commenters.

I will tell you why I became sad and upset with some of the comments in part 2.

To be continued.....

Mansur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mansur, WELCOME BACK!!! So good to see you up and blogging again. I must admit, you've made me very happy tonight. I missed your articles.... thanks goodness you are back!

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Your friend,
Xena

Anonymous said...

hey welcome back...glad u made this descision....just going to read part 2...

take care
H.A

Powered By Blogger