Saturday, February 25, 2006

Cologne Experience

Hey everyone,

Last week I was sitting in the reception area waiting to meet someone in the company. There was a guy sitting next to me, from whom was emanating this amazing smell. I absolutely had to know which cologne he was using. Should I ask him? Should I ignore the matter? Is it gay for a guy to ask another guy which cologne he is using? How can I ask him without sounding flirtatious, or sending out the wrong message? Man, why did he have to so much of that awesome cologne?

Finally, mustering up the courage, I finally asked him. He was so elated and smiled a lot. People do like it when you compliment them on something. This guy was so happy. I don't know why, but I told him again that his cologne is too cool making him smile even more!

So it turned out to be Burberry for Men. I tried some on yesterday and it made me feel all lovey-dovey. I am just so mesmerized by this smell. I can fall in love with myself if I have this cologne on. Right now, I use CK Truth, breaking my habit of using Davidoff's Cool Water for nine years. As soon as I finish this CK Truth, I plan on sticking to Burberry for Men for the rest of my life.

I cannot begin to explain to you how awesome the smell is. It gets to me in my head, and I get a light moment of dizziness. I feel elated. I think there are traces of pheromones in this cologne, for I begin to feel as I have been transported to another world. I get a literal out of body experience.



Goodness, what's wrong with me?

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger