Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Three New Movies!!!

Hey friends,

I have written three new movie reviews. They are Wolf Creek (scary), Pride and Prejudice (an amazing new version) and Walk The Line (great country music). I have posted them on my alternate "Life of Mansur's Reviews" site, the link for which you can find on the left-side tool bar. It's the first link, so you cannot miss it.

Here's a catch! In order to get people to read them, I will not post anything on this blog till I get one comment on each of my review (for the movies I mentioned here!) I don't want a simple "hey, great review" kind of comments. I want solid input! Am I asking too much from you all?? :-)

Enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed watching them.

Thanks also to one friend in Riyadh who has said she watches all the movies I review here. It helps her make a better decision to know what movies to watch.

Mansur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good too - but the twist at the end reminds me of the Sameera story - I think the next one should have a twist in the middle and an anticlimax at the end - or, it should start off with something really amazing, then dull down a bit, and then have an amazing ending ....

How about this for an ending:

After burying his cat for the last time, Ali swore to him self that he would never go near strawberry jam again.

- Ensee

Powered By Blogger