Sunday, February 11, 2007

Good News

Hey,

Two good news.

One is that I have finally decided to get the apartments on the first floor at the Italy cluster at International City. I am excited now, and hopefully the deal should be done by the end of this week. I am looking forward to move in my new place before the end of the month..and rent out the other apartments.

Two, my friend here for a job promotion at her place, and she's really excited by that, so much so, she treated me out to one of the best burger places in Dubai at the Dubai Marina. How cool is that!!?? Thanks friend! Next time, it will be my treat to celebrate your much needed promotion!

And oh, I was thinking about one other thing. My dad called me up to ask me about the house he has bought at Meadows, and what the price would be if he sold it. Someone told my dad that the selling price for the houses in Meadows have gone up to 4 million dirhams. I mean, I was just amazed at the thought that my dad, should he sell this house, is a millionaire already whether you think of it as millionaire in dirhams or in US Dollars. Is Dubai the one city that has allowed the investors to become millionaires the quickest?

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger