Saturday, February 10, 2007

Quick News

Hey friends,

Some quick and not so exciting news.

1. I checked out the place at International City and saw which apartment I would be most likely to move in. Right now, it's between the ground floor or the first floor. Let's see which one it is as the decision should be made this week.

2. Attended a wedding on Thursday. It was the mehndi (henna) day, which was all right. I didn't know anyone, except for my cousin with whom I went with. A couple of family relatives were there, but I didn't really enjoy it. The food wasn't so amazing either.

3. Went to a Pet Show here in Dubai today afternoon. Again, such a hyped event, with little to see and do. I guess maybe it's because I don't have a pet, nor a family and kids to go with.

Nothing else is happening.

Mansur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first floor, definitely.

Mansour said...

Yeah, it's been decided...I am getting the apartments on the first floor! Now I am really excited! Thanks Ahmed for your advice!

Mansur

Powered By Blogger