Monday, January 03, 2005

Cross Eyed

Hi all,

I was talking to someone today and that someone had eyes that were crossed. In other words, both his eyeballs were looking in different directions. He had his face towards me, and his left eyeball looking to the right, and his right eyeball looking towards the left. I did not know what to do. I tried keeping a straight face, and contain my huge grin, but he just kept on talking as if both his eyes were looking at me. I was confused for a while. I tried looking at his right eye at first, and then looking in his left eye, and then getting confused as to which eye he was looking from. The experience was exhilarating for me, and I pray that his eyes get better. I've made too many eye contacts today and I am getting cross eyed myself.

all-crossed-up,
Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger