Saturday, January 08, 2005

Dinner at Lost city

Hey all,

My brother, his wife and their daughter were here for their break from London, and we all went out for dinner. Several of my friends came over and we ended up at Lost City, which is an amazing resturant and cafe. Inside, there are several different themed areas: Piano Bar, Ancient, Aquarium, Planet etc etc. As cheesy as it sounds, I can assure you that it is not the least bit cheesy!

Highlight of the evening: when one friend decided to order Jumbo Prawns, and once they arrived, complete in shells with eyes, our friend freaked out and out-right refused to eat it!

If you are in Jeddah, try to make sure you get a chance to visit Lost City (I know I sound like I am doing free publicity stunt for Lost City!)

take care,

Mansur


Dinner @ Lost City Posted by Hello

No comments:

Powered By Blogger