Monday, December 27, 2004

Happy New Year Friends!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, MY FAITHFUL BLOG-READERS! Posted by Hello

Hey friends,

The year 2004 is almost coming to an end. I can go on and on about the hi-lites and low-lites of what happened in my life. I think there are a lot of things that were meaningful to me: working and earning, meeting with school friend, living in Jeddah, getting my driving license amidst others. Low-lites for me would include the political situation around the world and Bush’s re-election!

Anyhow, I don’t want to bore you with the summary of the year 2004, but instead am willing to share with you my resolutions for the year 2005. Here they are (mind you, some of them were resolutions I made in 2004!!)

1) Spend more quality time with parents, and siblings wherever opportunity arises
2) Be more prompt in replying to emails and staying in contact with friends
3) Reduce consumption of chocolates
4) Reduce consumption of chocolate milk
5) Exercise regularly and consistently
6) Write thank you letters to those people who make a difference in my life
7) Read at least one book every two weeks
8) Do volunteer work where I ever I can (especially with children)
9) Travel to a new location where I have not been before
10) Learn to play the guitar
11) Take up a new sport
12) Finalizing my house plans and elevations, and eventually the construction

These are just some of them. I have kept resolutions which I know are attainable, and I have a whole year to do them. I would love to know if you all have any—share them with me!

Here’s wishing you a Happy New Year!

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger