Friday, December 03, 2004

The One about What Love Is!

Dear friends,

someone recently asked me what I thought love is. I could only come up with somewhat childish reasons, and not a solid, definte definition of what I thought love is. Love is "trust', love is "unconditional" and so on and on. I decided to search on Google for definitions of love. I came across this one passage, and I thought, hey, this is almost as close as to what I had in my mind, but did not have the words to express it. Here is what I think Love is:

"Love is patient and kind;
love is not jealous, or conceited, or proud;
love is not ill-mannered, or selfish, or irritable;
love does not keep a record of wrong-doings;
love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.

Love never gives up: its faith, hope and patience never fail."

1 Cor. 13:4-7

I ask you all married couples out there, or those who have fallen in love, to let me know what they think love is!

Warmly,

Mansour

No comments:

Powered By Blogger