Saturday, December 18, 2004

The One with What Would You Do in This Situation?

Hey all,

If you could just bear with me, just imagine what you would feel in each of the following situations:

... you missed your morning appointment because you did not hear the alarm clock ringing.
... you missed the delivery man with the important package who left simply because you did not hear the door bell.
... you missed the punchline of the joke because some background noise interrupted the speaker.
... you could not hear the person on the other side of the phone and missed an important question.
... you did not answer the question in class because you did not hear the professor cearly.


I am off now

Mansur

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mansur,

These were hilarious !!! I can personally relate to some of them myself. Wow, we humans are like in more ways than we think.

I wonder if I could come up with a list of my own :)

Anonymous said...

Oh btw I forgot to sign my name up there ^ How would you know who posted the comment ?

Saira :)

Anonymous said...

hey, i cannot say i have been in all of these positions-- but certainly been in the one where i over sleep and hit the snooze buttons like a hundred times! gosh--- that alarm is sooo annoying!

Powered By Blogger