Sunday, December 12, 2004

The One with the Littering

Hiya,

I see so many people throw litter out of a car. Even today, I saw one guy in his car on front of, driving in a brand new Mercedes, and driving down as if he owns the road. Suddenly, I see him lower his window, and out comes the cigarette butt, then a coke can and then a small plastic bag with other rubbish inside it -- all dumped out on the main road! I wanted to so badly ram my car into his rear bumper!

I do not understand why people do this. They will go to great lengths to take care of their cars, polish it, vacuum it, eash it, maintain the interiors, and yet so easily mess things around them! Why can't they keep the streets clean? They dont own the streets! They should learn to respect public properties.

I think the fact that people thrown litter out on streets goes to show something about themselves: they disrespect public property. As for myself, I keep a plastic bag in my car and throw my rubbish in that. I now go to the lengths of shouting at people who litter from my car when I am driving. I get upset and tell them: "at least you are educated, why do you have to mess the roads!?"

Yours from trying to keep the streets clean (just only!),

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger