Monday, March 21, 2005

My Ideal Collection

Hi friends,

here is my ideal collection songs I love to listen to. Of course everything is relative. These songs are special to me because they all speak to me and they all were heard by me at some special time. Whenever I listen to these songs, my mind associates with the special and meaningful event. So in some cases, its not the song itself that means so much to me. However, there are some songs in the list, which means a lot to me because of what they say.

Here you go:

Side A:
1- Fast Cars :: Tracy Chapman
2- Hero :: Enrique Iglesias
3- Unbreak my Heart :: Toni Braxton
4- Don't Speak :: No Doubt
5- Ironic :: Alanis Morissette
6- Change the World :: Eric Calpton
7- Crazy Love :: Aaron Neville
8- Dance with Life :: Peter Gabriel
9- Stuck on You :: Lionel Richie
10- I'll be :: Edwin McCain
11- Everybody Hurts :: REM

Side B:
1- You're still the one :: Shania Twain
2- Take me Home :: Phil Collins
3- Unchained Melody :: Righteous Brothers
4- When you say nothing at all :: Ronan keating
5- Truly Madly Deeply :: Savage Garden
6- Hero :: Mariah Carey
7- Time after time :: Cyndi Lauper
8- Wicked Game :: Chris Issak
9- Anything :: 3T
10- Gotham City :: R. Kelly
11- Pehla Nasha :: Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (the only non-English song!)

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger