Monday, March 21, 2005

My Telephone Bill!!!

Hi people,

I got my telephone bill for the first month of my new apartment. I almost fainted. I was so surprised the bill with a three digit number! How can this be? It's not possible! I saw all the details, checked out the finer print. I had three days to pay the bill. It came late in the post. I saw the three digit figure over and over again. How can the bill be this much for just one month.

The number read in red: 5.75

I have to pay 5 dirhams 75 fils tomorrow.

Mansur

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! Thats sooooooooo damn cheap.

S.A.

Mansour said...

hey SA,

the truth of the matter is that most of the calls I make are from my cell phone. As well as all the text messages. Plus, I use the landline to call within the city, which is basically free calls. SO even though my landline bill is this low, i do spend money on recharging the credits on my cell phone!

Mansur

Anonymous said...

hehehehe.....dont pay it....tell them they over charged u....stand up for ure rights...hehehehe.....or u could just have less chewing gum one day :P....hehehe...take care

happy calling

H.A

Mansour said...

hey you guys,

i paid my bill. the cash paying machine does not accept coins and so I inserted 10 dirhams. This means that I have 4.30 dirhams in credits!

:)
Mansur

Anonymous said...

hehehe...so that pretty much covers next months bill too then huh?.....:P...hehehe

H.A

Mansour said...

hey H.A

if i am able to maintain my record for the next month, i will have my bill covered. thats good! lol!

Mansur

Powered By Blogger