Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bison Energy Drink!

Hi everyone,

Today I did something that I had never done before. I had my first ever energy drink! I know this measly effort of mine does not deserve a blog entry causing my readers to drift, but it is something I did something for the first time.

I don't know wy energy drinks are named after colorful animals, like Red Bull and Blue Ox. However, the one I am having doesnt have a color, instead, its plain Bison! I have heard so much about people drinking energy drinks, epecially when its exam time! I don't drink tea, coffee or energy drinks. Instead, a bar of chocolate, ok, several bars of chocolates get me going and energized.

My verdict: the Bison drink is yellow in color, and the taste has a medicinal, sour taste to it. Although it isnt a tasty drink, one can get used to it. I am not going to drink any more energy drink though.

I wonder how much truth there is in the oft-repeated statements that too many energy drinks per day is damaging to one's health?

Mansur

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

b4 2 weeks i was studying 4 a difficult exam ( bala'3ah) i was so scared cos it was the last exam and i didnt sleep well 4 weeks ,so one of my friend told me to drink red bull , i didnt but she did and said its very effective ....by the way mansur these drinks really have bad side effects on the human body ..so i hope u will not taste it again

Anonymous said...

you are right about the effects ya jawaher, i have never eve rliked these sort of drinks one thing that is great is a glass of water with a spoon of honey inside its so nice and great for your health my cousin is a dietician and told me that so ive had it religiously for a year

Jo said...

You're right about the medicinal taste. I've never understood how people actually like the taste...

Anonymous said...

thanks missgreeneyes 4 the information .. i will try it although i dont like honey that much thx...and pls if u have any natural recipe 4 gaining weight pls tell me ...thx

Mansour said...

Yeah, Red Bull certainly don't give you wings. I have seen that ad as well! It's so absurd. Like I said, I am not having it again mainly because I did not feel any more energized than I was already. Thanks you all for the tips. I don't have any natural recipe for gaining weight.

M

Mansour said...

Do herbal remedies really work. I heard green tea works for losing weight. As far as gaining weight is concered, i would gorge myself on pizzas!

M

Anonymous said...

iam one of those million ppl that drinks red bull and bison .
i adore them besides how it tastes but one day i was drinking red bull and my friend sow me drinking it she said i dnt wnt u to get disgusted but do u know that red bull is made of bulls sperms and i was about to vomit .... anyways i jst wanted to tell u guys this information ....=)

Powered By Blogger