Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Doctor's Visit- Update

Hello,

I went to the doctor again today and I was jabbed with that same piece of paper again. He said that the white spot is moving away and will soon be removed entirely within a week's time. That was the whole reason why my eye has been watering all day long...it is removing the ulcer. I still find it irritating to blink though, as I feel like my eye is rubbing against a piece of sandpaper. I will go see him tomorrow morning, and then Saturday morning.

Mansur

5 comments:

Arabian Princess said...

alf salama 3aleek .. and is it ok for you to use the comp while you have this cornea ulcer?

Mansour said...

no, its not ok for me to use the computer with this cornea ulcer...but I can't help stay away from the computer. :-)

Mansur

Anonymous said...

GET OFF THE COMPUTER MANSUR!!!! YOUR EYES NEED REST AND U KNOW THAT! WHEN WILL U LEARN??

GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME! WHATEVER SHALL I DO WITH U MY STUBBORN FRIEND!

Anonymous said...

hehehe do take care of it...its only a few days....so now more blog for a few days ok?.....get well and then come back....

take care

H.A

Mansour said...

LOL! I am a Taurus, and I am supposed to be stubborn, remember...all bulls are stubborn! Anyways, I went again for a check up, and the doc omar said that my eye is doing much better...the tears have reduced greatly.

Mansur

Powered By Blogger