Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sports....

Hey all,

Recently, the empty open plots surrounding my building are becoming more and more popular with the sports enthusiasts. If you want to watch a cricket or a football match, just come on down here. As I write this right now on a Thursday evening, there are two cricket matches and one football match going on. It’s a relief that these empty plots are not used as an unofficial parking lot as that’s a nuisance. Sometimes, I find myself down there, watching the game. The cricket matches are played mostly by Pakistanis and Indians. The football matches are played by the Arabs and Africans. On a Thursday evening, there are quite a lot of people watching the match, including the Filipinos and Russians.

I wonder where all these sports enthusiasts will go once a new project is announced and the site is barricaded with hoardings.

Mansur

No comments:

Powered By Blogger