Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Literally High Thrills!!

Hey all,

I stumbled across this place to check out the roller coasters. Las Vegas is a huge theme park and since the last time I was there, they have done some amazing renovation. I remember before entering Las Vegas, we had a small pit stop at Reno, where the world's highest roller coaster was. It was 8pm in the evening, and I so badly wanted to get on it. I was told that they closed it down for the day because the tracks are so high up that they literally wobble due to the desert winds. I was so disappointed.

desperado

desperado
-----------------------------------
But now this Stratosphere Hotel Tower have two new rides that I have set my heart on. There are also some cool videos to watch.

----------

X Scream logo

"At 866 feet, X Scream is the world's third highest thrill ride. Shaped like a giant teeter-totter, X Scream is an open vehicle that propels riders head-first, 27 feet over the edge of the Stratosphere Tower and dangles them weightlessly above the Strip before pulling it's riders back and over again for more!" Sounds absolutely thrilling!

x SCREAM

------------------------------------

Insanity image

"Insanity-The Ride consists of an arm that extends out 64 feet over the edge of the Tower and will spin passengers at up to three 'G's.' As the ride spins faster and faster, the riders are propelled up to an angle of 70 degrees. Riders will experience the thrill of being flung over the edge of the Tower and literally facing downward at the City of Las Vegas below. The ride is programmable with various ride options. An unobstructed view of historic downtown Las Vegas rewards those riders brave enough to experience three 'G's' at a height of more than 900 feet." Sounds abolsutely more thrilling.

Insanity

Insanity
------------------------------------------

Here there are all the major rides...check out the second one. I would do anything to sit atthe front seat of that ride, and be plunged forward from the tower, knowing there is nothing between me and the ground below me.......goodness!!!

tower_img_thrill

Gosh, now I have two awesome reasons to visit Las Vegas! Is there anyone out there who has been on these two rides?

Mansur

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mansour said...

I know..I so want to sit on the front seat as well..

M

Powered By Blogger